Free shipping in Continental USA for orders over $70
$ 379.99 USD
The Talon has arrived.
Our smallest yet most advanced jack yet. Don't let the 1.5 ton rating fool you, the Talon is ready to rip. It is lighter and smaller in every way, except where it counts most, lift height! The Talon comes standard with our 8" extension, good for 1'7" of lift. For those with longer travel suspension set up, we also have a 15" extension that offers up to 2'4" of lift.
Fast pump valving goes from fully collapsed to full extension in 4 pumps!Rubber boots cover the plungers keeping out dirt, debris and moisture.
We added an ergonomic carry handle to the top of it so you can quickly throw it under a Truck or UTV.
Thick aluminum side plates and 100% unique shape resembling it's big brother Kratos. Solid axles and large non-pneumatic wheels that have made us a leader in our industry.No longer will you have to worry about dragging your jack through the sand or not being able to run over a zip tie or pebble in the garage. We worked hard to create the ultimate Off Road Jack that would hold up to the toughest off road conditions. 23"L x 10"W 4" min height.
• Full-length steel skid plate to prevent sinking on sand and damage.
• Ergonomic Carry handle.
• Sealed rubber boot.
• Up to 2'4" Lift Height with 15" extension.
• 8" - 15 "adjustable extension to lift high clearance off road vehicles.
• Strong yet lightweight construction (38 LBS).
• Detachable aluminum handle that fits into optional mount.
• High capacity, non-pneumatic, composite wheels for durable, heavy lifting.
• Sealed ball bearings for smooth rolling and operation in difficult conditions.
• 2 Year Warranty.
• Patented Design.
Please choose extension option. You have choice of 8" or 15" inch extension:
• 8" Extension adjusts from 5" to 8" Recommended for most mid sized trucks and Jeeps. 10" min height 21" max height with extension attached.
• 15" Extension adjusts from 10" to 15." Recommended for UTV, long travel trucks, buggies on large tires. 15" min height and 2'4" max height with extension attached.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Wish I had this when my wife blew a tire. Had to use her scissor jack and it sucked. My hand blistered in two places. Got the Talon Jack the next day. Used it to simulate a flat tire and lifted the wife’s car with two pumps of the Talon jack!!! Awesome!!! It lifts my car and my Jeep too!!!